Invitation to our USA event
It is with great pleasure that FDM travel invites you to take part in the “FDM travel USA Event 2018 “. With a location in the centre of the Danish capital we anticipate an event with 4.000+ visitors. The USA Event is a unique opportunity for you to meet the Danish customers with a dedicated interest in travelling in the US and joining up with the leading Danish travel agency for outbound travel to USA.
In 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 FDM travel organized and hosted the first and prime B2C USA events in Denmark. The only and largest event in Denmark with more than 40 exhibitors and 4.000+ visitors focusing only on USA as a travel destination. Our 2018 USA event will take place on March 4th 2018 – and we invite you to be part of the success.
FDM travel Background
FDM travel is one of the largest travel agencies in Denmark and the unrivalled market leader for outbound travel to USA.
Our key points are:
- Voted best leisure travel agency in Denmark 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by satisfied customers
- FDM travel have 25.000 travellers to USA every year
- FDM travel initiated and hosted the FDM USA Event 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- FDM travel have been in business for more than 50 years
- FDM travel is as an independent and fully commercial business unit owned by the Federation of Danish Motorists - sister organization to AAA.
- FDM travel is a member of the Association of Danish Travel Agencies and Discover America Denmark
- Head of Sales and Purchasing Jesper Ewald is Chairman of the Board of Directors at Discover America Denmark
Our distribution network includes:
- 6 local ”street” travel agencies in the major cities of Denmark
- A homepage with online booking facilities and inspiration including video presentations for travellers to our key destinations - see e.g. www.fdm-travel.dk/usa
- Our staff consists of app. 100 employees who are all professionally educated and trained - and all keen travellers
USA Event activities
- Display booths for all exhibitors,
- Visitors will be able to pre-book an appointment with our professional sales staff
- Presentations – first come first serve
- American Diner, entertainment and special offers during the day
Fee: Display booth 1,200 USD
Early Bird Offer: Sign up before October 31st 2017 and save 200 USD!
Included in the fee:
- Exhibitor name included in marketing material
- Booth including name on top
- Possibility for presentations
- Coffee, lunch and water
- Transfer from central Copenhagen to Docken.
When & where?
Sunday March 4th 2018, 10 - 16
Docken - a raw and elegant exhibition hall in Nordhavn
Culture Docken located in North Harbor in Østerbro in Copenhagen – located directly on the quay with a view of sunrise over Sweden and sunset over North Zealand.
Docken is a former salt warehouse and since 2006 the raw industrial framework has been re-created into a cultural fix point and exhibition hall used for exhibitions, conferences, theater, concerts, product launches, art, award shows, TV recordings and events
How does a booth look?
There will be a booth for each exhibitor – or rather reserved space in front of one of the big white walls seen on the image above from Docken. For each exhibitor there will be a large table for marketing materials and two chairs. The white wall will be used as background with your company name/destination on the top and below you are welcome to put up posters or have pull-up/-s with information.
Please note that the white wall behind your booth is 3,6 x 3,6 meters and that we prearrange a poster on top with your name – see the example on the attached pdf “Docken – wall behind exhibitor”. We strongly urge you to bring or send a sufficient number of posters to cover this very large wall as a standard poster literally drowns on this background. Please see the walls on the picture above and you will know what I mean
Updates & practical advice
Shipment of Marketing material and brochures
We will be happy to received brochures and other marketing material in advance and you will find it at your booth when you arrive at Docken if you send it to:
Att: USA Event/Birgitte Vraadal
Please note that in 2017 we had 4.000+ guests visiting the USA Event - so please ship material according to this number.
Please advise Birgitte – firstname.lastname@example.org - if you will be shipping marketing material in advance so we can check arrival and confirm this to you
FDM travel contact
Head of Sales & Purchasing
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Phone: (+45) 45 27 08 21
Mobile: (+45) 20 74 22 74