Learn the story of the legendary ocean liner and her fateful journey across the Atlantic at the Belfast Titanic Experience, the world’s largest exhibit dedicated to the Titanic. Journey through 9 galleries at the site of the ship’s construction.
Explore the world’s largest Titanic experience in the historic shipyards in Belfast where the doomed ocean liner the Titanic was built.
The adventure begins the moment you walk into the building's giant atrium, surrounded by 4 ship-hull-shaped wings. Journey through 9 large galleries of the state-of-the-art interactive exhibition to uncover the true story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and subsequent place in history.
Learn about turn-of-the-century Belfast as a thriving boom town, and take a thrilling tour through dramatic presentations of the shipyards and Titanic under construction. Watch her launch from the slipways, and explore the luxurious craftsmanship of the interiors. Go deep into the stories of the passengers, crew, and heroes of the day.
Relive the drama of her tragic end, and see the wreck at her resting place on the ocean floor. Voyage to the bottom of the North Atlantic in the Ocean Exploration Centre, with live links to contemporary undersea explorations. If you'd like a souvenir to remind you of your trip, there's plenty to choose from in the Titanic Store.
End with a visit to SS Nomadic, the last remaining White Star Line vessel and the biggest Titanic artefact in the world. Famous as a tender for the Titanic, and a quarter of her size in every dimension, you can marvel at the original ornate doors, panels, plasterwork, and staircases that greeted first and second class passengers on board. See what life was like as a crew member.
Titanic Quarter, Nordirland, County Antrim, SS Nomadic, Belfast, Titanic Belfast
Vi skræddersyer din kør-selv-ferie
- kontakt vores rejsespecialister:
- Explore the galleries of Titanic Belfast at the historic liner's original shipyard
- Learn the story of the world's most famous ocean liner, from her conception to tragic sinking
- See the slipway from where the Titanic was launched
- Marvel at exhibitions that detail the Titanic's construction and luxurious interior
- Visit the SS Nomadic tender to the Titanic, the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world
- Admire the ornate furnishings, and learn about life on board for passengers and crew
- Watch live links to ongoing explorations at the bottom of the sea
- Please note the opening times of Titanic Belfast: April - May 09:00 - 18:00; June - August 09:00 – 19:00; September 09:00 – 18:00; October - March 10:00 – 17:00
- Last admission is 1 hour 45 minutes before closing time
- Entrance to Titanic Belfast interactive galleries
- Entrance to SS Nomadic
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide
Skab din egen kør-selv-ferie
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev
Gør som 200.000 andre og tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev, hvor du modtager rejseinspiration og gode råd.